Siding Contractor Specializing in Installation & Repair
The expertise of Vista Roofing, Inc. extends far beyond roofing and gutters. We also have a staff of seasoned siding contractors. Merging years of experience with the most advanced siding techniques, our team can handle a wide variety of siding jobs, from installation and repair to replacement.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Let’s face it: painting is a hassle. If you want to avoid the task of painting your siding altogether, consider investing in vinyl siding. Apart from saving time and money on painting, vinyl siding offers the following benefits:
- Durable and long-lasting. Vinyl siding, if maintained properly, can last up to 50 years. Vinyl is resilient enough to withstand much of the abuse that Mother Nature will throw at your home. It’s also resistant to dents and dings.
- Low maintenance. Vinyl siding not only doesn’t need to be painted, it’s extremely easy to clean. All it needs is a rinse with a garden hose from time to time to keep it looking great.
- Easy installation. Vinyl siding installation is relatively simple, which lowers the overall cost.
Benefits of Painting Wood Siding
You should take pride in the appearance of your home. A well-maintained home allows you to express your own style, and painting your exterior siding is one part of this process. In addition to the aesthetic benefits of painting wood siding on your home, other benefits include:
- Ensures that your home’s appearance is not adversely affected by wind, rain and sun.
- Helps reduce the risk of termite damage to exposed siding.
- Keeps siding looking fresh and extends the lifespan of your exterior.
- Guarantees that your home’s structural integrity is maintained, since mold and mildew can break down the structural integrity of wood surfaces.
Need a Siding Contractor? Contact Us Today
If you need an experienced, trusted local siding contractor, Vista Roofing is the company to call. Call us at (803) 391-4604 or complete our online form to connect with our local team.